Friday, August 18, 2017

Pass and Aggregate Chapter 24 : Life Settles

   

Pass and Aggregate: Chapter 24: Life Settles



It is not every day you live like that, it is not every day you die like that, there some days in life you just tend to live in a dying state and it was that day for me. 

But it was the last day when I looked life in a dying state. My life finally found a direction, a new meaning, a sense of fulfilment crept in, and no it was not over night, it took a long time a few more heart breaks and few more reality shocks but here I am. I struggled and found a decent job, came back to home. My mother searched a bride for me and yes I did not resist ( I didn't have to ), she was a perfect girl for me. 


I have a job, a cabin (with my nameplate), a home, my family, a loving wife, a naughty daughter and a dog( ok no Dog, I am allergic to the species). It is every thing I ever wanted and I am content with it. Not many are as lucky as me, a few might have better luck but I too have succeeded in becoming an eyesore to many.

Sometimes I wonder what is the definition of success and I often end up comparing myself to others and here lies the problem, we see success in relative terms not absolute terms. The Networth of other becomes our bench mark but success should be absolute. If I am the only person in the world how would I define success and if I am able to find that answer I pass that too in aggregate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment